1. We have moved! The practice has relocated to : 34 Russell Street, Worcester.
2. An automated response service has been launched to make it easier for you as parent to know which paediatrician is on duty. The auto-responder responds to Whatsapp messages, SMS and phone calls received after-hours on Dr Stander's cellphone (0792943199). Phone calls are also diverted to the paediatrician on-call if Dr Stander is not on-call.
1. You can now use your Edgars card for payments in the practice.
1. Contract signed with Polmed. The practice is now contracted with the following major medical schemes : Bankmed, Bonitas, Discovery Health (includes the Discovery Health-administered medical schemes like LA Health Medical Scheme, Remedi Medical Aid Scheme and Retail Medical Scheme), Fedhealth, GEMS, Momentum Health, Polmed and Profmed. Thus no co-payments for patients belonging to these medical schemes.
1. New practice billing policy rolled out. No payment on the day of the consultation, unless :
- Your funds are depleted (medical aid patients)
- You do not belong to a medical aid (private patients)
2. You can now request an appointment via Whatsapp during office hours by sending a Whatsapp to 071 622 1491.
Weekend practice availability
Saturday, February 2 :
Saturday, February 9 :
Friday-Sunday, February 15-17 :
Dr Stander on call @ Mediclinic Worcester
Saturday, February 23 :
From the doctor
Dr Stander expresses his viewpoints on selected current medical topics.
The practice Facebook page is the platform used for day-to-day notifications and sharing of links related to the health of children.
Take a look at the style of photos that will be taken at your little one's birth.